19 sept. 2005

Retour en Metropole.

Voila déjà la fin du trip à la Reunion .
On a pu faire quelques sessions en mer avant de repartir. On a découvert aussi le body surf qui apporte une sensation génial de glisse.

Mais surtout on s'est rempli les yeux lors des dernières rando et notament au Piton de la Fournaise qui donne réellement l'impression d'être sur une autre planète d'autant qu'il gonfle en ce moment ... C'est à faire absoluement!! Le temps de manger un dernier carry et de boire une dernière Dodo ( bière locale) et on rentre à Paris...

9 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Now you've got me thinking. I really enjoy this blog, I'll definitely pop around more often, keep it up!

Feel free to pay a visit to my Canada immigration site. It might not be your "cup of tea", but it covers Canada immigration related topics.

Anonyme a dit…

Your blog is great . If I can help, let me know. If you ever need in printing done, I'm sure you'd be interested in business cards cheap Try business cards cheap

Old SAW - S. A. Wilson a dit…

love the pic, wish y'all were in english... from So Cal

Anonyme a dit…

In The News: More Blogging
ABC News and the Washington Post have embraced blogging as a way to better connect with their online readers.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my child related site. It is special to me plus you may find something of interest.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi! I was just blog surfing and came across your blog. I really like it! Perhaps you would like to check out my site. We specialize in wireless networking accessories, plus more. Perhaps you'll find sometihing you need. Thanks.

Anonyme a dit…

Putting Wikis to Work
Later this afternoon I'll be contributing a post to GPRBW2.0 called "Putting Wikis to Work for Your PR Program" . Based on what I'm hearing from clients, co-workers and industry folks, people generally "get" ...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a herpes symptoms site/blog.
It pretty much covers herpes symptoms related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

christopherandres7366 a dit…

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

Anonyme a dit…

I love blogging and found your site. You do a great job!

Our site may be of interest Stock Pick we are interested in Stock Pick and more.

Come and visit us if you like. Good luck!

Anonyme a dit…

100 blogs in 100 days, day 33: Energy Drink Reviews
Day 33 of 100 blogs in 100 days goes along way to justifying the theory that there is truly a blog for everyone and everything, from Dan Mayer.
Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more information on your blog


Are you interested in build your own website? If so, I have a build your own website site.

Feel free to drop by and tell me what you think.